i hope the ppl in my life find me being covered in cat hair all the time enduring instead of gross.
no matter how hard i try, how many times i wash my clothes, even lint brushing every time before i go out, i will without a doubt have cat hair on me.
like i can’t control this ok.
Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
You will need: bobby pins, 2 small ponytail elastics, a comb.
- Start by adding a little wave to your hair. Wand waves are great for this! Here we used this wand by TiGi which is only around $30!
- Next put your hair half up, separating into 2 small ponytails right next to each other.
- Now twist the right ponytail in a downward motion and slide a bobby pin into the base near the ponytail holder. This will keep it anchored as you twist.
- Next, wrap the ponytail up and over as you see in photo 4 to create the top of the heart. Keep twirling in the same direction.
- Add bobby pins to these 3 places.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Add one more bobby pin at the bottom of the heart for extra security.
Tutorial by thebeautydepartment.com
- Marvel Actors + TIFF Portraits
Since my Hobbit coord is so unexpectedly popular I decided to take a swing at an Elvish one. It was definitely harder, but also a fun challenge! I ended up with a coord that I think Arwen would wear for traveling; elegant but practical. Once again, everything is offbrand/thrifted. I hope you like it :)
I encounter this phenomenon at least once a week.
but then there’s bastille covers
EVERY TIME SOMEONE BRINGS UP THE LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA I GET SO ANGRY.
Because it got burned. All of that knowledge, lost forever.
The library was destroyed over 1000’s of years ago. The library consisted of thousands of scrolls and books about mathematics, engineering, physiology, geography, blueprints, medicine, plays, & important scriptures. Thinkers from all over the Mediterranean used to come to Alexandria to study.Most of the major work of civilization up until that point was lost. If the library still survived till this day, society may have been more advanced and we would sure know more about the ancient world.
What do Sams old college friends even think happened to him? I mean he went on a road trip with his brother after his girlfriend died and then like 5 years later he’s a serial shooter on the news that died. twice.
3D Version of Bastille’s Flaws (Acoustic)
Must listen with earphones/headphones
Ich freue mich immer über Anfragen, du müsstest nur etwas Geduld haben, weil ich unter der Woche seltener dazu komme zu basteln. :)